18 Things I love About Leah
Happy 18th Birthday Leah
She is always happy
She loves all animals, even scruffy half dead ones!
She has great fashion sense + she is adorable!

She has a great sense of humor & a cute sister!

She loves even insects... she gives them names, and would never ever smash one!

She loves clouds!
Kids love her!
She is funny, and a lot of fun to be around!
She is a vegetarian
and would never eat
bacon or beef!
She is a great sister!
She knows what she likes!

She is an awesome daughter!

She has a good outlook on life!

She is modest, and hottest!

She is easy to please

She is 18 and ready to take on the world!
There is much more to love about Leah, these are just a few of the things.
You amaze me with your generosity, love for life, love of the gospel,
and goodness.









Happy birthday sweet Leah! I miss you so much! Hope it's as wonderful as you are!!! xo
ReplyDeleteWe love Leah too. And miss you all. I's so sad that I missed you while you were here. I hope your family is ok.
ReplyDeleteTell Naomi Hi!