Happy Labor Day! I woke up (late, so nice) this morning, went outside and saw some beautiful blue birds eating some palm fruit in the yard. I went inside to get the camera, I came back out, the birds were gone, so I just walked around the yard and took a few pictures. Thought I'd share the results of a lazy morning.
![]() | ||||
| Can you see the "bite marks" on the leaves? The leaf cutter ants LOVE to eat this Gardenia. |
![]() |
![]() |
| This is Lena, we are babysitting her until her owner can get her papers for her to travel to the US. |
![]() | |||
| Lena is a bit spoiled, and would be on your shoulder all day if she could. She was sitting on a chair with me waiting for the blue birds to come back so I could take their picture. |
![]() |
| Stuff grows everywhere. This is a little shed roof covering the pool pump and I just noticed today that is is almost a garden! There are actually tomato plants up there. |










What a great, relaxing day. Enjoy!
ReplyDelete