It has been a wonderful and crazy journey up to this point. When I applied to nursing school I wasn't even sure that my brain still worked. I almost "chickened out" the night before my entrance exams and if it weren't for the encouragement of Naomi, Leah and Sara I would have been too afraid to try.
Now, I'm almost to graduation and I am learning so much it is amazing. I love nursing, and all that it stands for. I have loved something about each and every course and clinical rotation so I am still undecided about what my area of focus will be, but for now I am just content to keep learning and gaining more skills. I have to say it is hard, very hard, and so much work, but it is definitely worth it. I could not have done it without the help, support and encouragement of my family, and friends. I have to say thanks to my friends who have stayed my friend even though I have not been much of a friend to any of you. I have been buried under school work for so long I don't remember what it is like to have "only" housework to do!
THANK YOU EVERYONE!
Getting my cap
My #1 Support (cook, housekeeper, grocery shopper...) during school!
I definitely could not have made it this far without the support and encouragement of Leah and Naomi!
Getting my cap
My #1 Support (cook, housekeeper, grocery shopper...) during school!
I definitely could not have made it this far without the support and encouragement of Leah and Naomi! Thank you for cooking, cleaning and not complaining... maybe I'll never graduate haha
And everything else that you do without complaining when I ask for help. You are wonderful!

Woohoo! Congrats Rachel!!! You deserve this after all of your hard work!
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute.
ReplyDelete